Tough days ahead( in continuation to my earlier blog)

Planets sure have created a seris of events--Baba Ramdev stir holding still the whole nation (other than paralysing traffic), union minister Mr. Vilasrao Deshmukh death,panic grips India as ethnic tensions rise, followed by CAG report creating controversy and opposition demanding the resignation of the Prime Minister!!! On an individual level, I would again request all to be patient and tolerant towards ALL also in your personal or professional life. Presently, planets are not so favorable till 29th September. If necessary, only and only then resign or start new work. If you have bought new property or joined new work position, sign later.   

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I Resigned 3 days back for a better opportunity. Is it bad?

    Ashish

    ReplyDelete
  2. got major setbk in lv lyf...and waiting 4 my job for so long...if worse is til 29 sept...how i wil manage that..my date of birth 8 dec 1980...wil i ever got what my heart desire????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment