October 2015 Monthly Forecast: SCORPIO



SCORPIOS: As per Vedic astrology, planet Mars rules over your sun sign. Jupiter, the planet of growth and prosperity, is traveling for one complete year (starting July 2015) through career sector of your solar chart. Jupiter will help you build reputation and grow in your work in coming one year, however this month universe is simply showering you with its blessings, as your ruling planet will travel with Jupiter and Venus, the most favorable combination. Scorpio, an astrological advice, you have not to leave work in hand but instead work harder and with sincerity to climb up the ladder of success. There is a common saying: ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’ meaning for anything important to happen it takes time and efforts, so what I am saying for you, is that present planetary tide is activating the most important career phase that needs to be build into something important by your hard work and persistent efforts. Jupiter will help you for a year from now, and Venus and Mars, will help initiate this good period for you. Patiently and persistently keep working towards your goal. You have to be patient because, I foresee, there may be few management changes in your office. Globally, this month the trend that started (as I had written in my last month’s forecast for every sign) Mars and Saturn, in hard angles, may accelerate war like situation affecting you. This planetary war not only affects nations (war in Syria is affecting mankind and many nations!!) and will have ripple effect on global economies and for all of us on some level. For you, there is a possibility of unexpected chaos at work place is brewing around you; some kind of management restructuring is a possibility. Your relations with your friends and people will also undergo a big change. When I write horoscope predictions (they are Sun sign based) are calculated as per movement of planets but of course all of you have your own personal birth charts too and that is the reason I always ask you all to read your lagna/ascendant predictions too, this helps to get better understanding of what is probable for you in month ahead. I also try to include as many alternatives as possible for events and universe how things may unfold in the same areas in different way (that’s life!). So, it is a possibility, that you may have some misunderstanding with your close friend/relative, or your friend is going through a difficult period. There is another possibility; you are worried about your child. If, you do not have child, maybe you are planning to have a baby, these are just a few examples I have listed for you. You will also have busy social life, from 17th October through 16th November. Due to the influence of Ketu, the south node of Moon, during this social period, I would ask you to maintain moderation in eating, drinking and also avoid too many late nights especially during the weekdays as it may interfere with your work and also your health. Also, be careful not to make any controversial comments to someone you love or to a close relative/friend.

Comments


  1. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorpio Monthly Horoscope- It will be an honest plan to understand what your monthly horoscope is as a result of it will answer question that you just could concerning why things happen in your life and the way you act with others. Knowing concerning your pseudoscience sign will assist you with creating extra money, having a good relationship and being a healthy person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment