October 2015 Monthly Forecast: LIBRA



LIBRA: Planet Venus rules over your sign. Jupiter, your ruling planet-Venus and Mars, are walking arm in arm, in the most important sector of your solar chart. Your desires, your wishes, your need for love, romance, to love or to be loved, need for a child or look after the welfare of your children, a need to achieve something tremendous, money and most important to have fun and good time may never ever be so high as it will be now in this month. Your desires will have wings but to give direction and to fulfill your dreams you may need some planning and time. Mars and Saturn, in hard angles, may accelerate war like situation bringing (sometimes not always!) conflicts also. From 13th, you begin a new phase of planning and sorting through all the things that you have wished for yourself. You, or someone close to you, might require solitude or medical advice. I believe, whenever thing are out of our personal control, the most effective way to process chaos in life would be to surrender to God. Spiritually 10 days from 13th will be a period of enlightenment for you. Contributing to altruistic endeavors, charity and helping others, in whatever way you can, without expectation of reward will be most fulfilling during this period. During this period Sun completes half of its zodiac journey. In India, during this period of Sun’s journey, Hindus follow ‘navratras’, a spiritual period of soul rejuvenation. For all my readers, especially in west, I would say try and contribute to the society in some humanitarian way during this period. You will benefit and reap rewards from this spiritual and humanitarian well-being period. As Rahu, the north node of Moon, casts its shadow, some sudden and totally unexpected situations will occur, in three months from 13th, and will take you completely by surprise. From 17th, Sun will enter your sign and will affect your physical and mental being and may bring some important job projects, new clients or you may bring some changes in your day to day routine. What I foresee for you, you may have totally no clue or idea, how destiny will take an unexpected turn. This is a pleasant and ‘lucky’ time that is good for all Libran's. Many things are prevented from entering our lives because we are too tense to let them in but now planets will not be patient, sudden unexpected events will eventually bring positive developments. Libran’s that’s  not all (I have kept best for the last!) you will be invited, from 13th October through 17th of November, for a number of get-together and parties, and believe me when I say, you will have an amazing fun time, something you can look forward to!!!

Comments

  1. Ma'am, my moon sign is libra. Will this prediction be applicable on me ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You check for your Sun, Moon sign and also Lagna, and see at the end of the month which one works for you.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

  3. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment